By the end of the training, the participants should be able to:
- Know and identify pests and diseases;
- Understand and select the best suitable crop protection methods;
- Understand the risks involved in the use of phytosanitary products as chemicals and pesticides;
- Apply the control method choses so as not to endanger the consumer;
- Adopt best pesticide use practices that reduce the risks to the applicator;
- Update and improve their company’s current good agricultural practices;
- Pass on the key messages related to this training.