How to change your password
Please note that the instructions for changing your password depend on how you registered on our platform. Please check whether you used method A or B before you start.
If you have created your password via the registration form (see image below) then follow the instructions for Method A detailed below :
How do I change my password via Method A?
- Go to https://training.coleacp.org/login/forgot_password.php
- Enter your username OR your email address and click on the corresponding "Search" button.
- An email is sent to your mailbox. If you haven't received anything after 5 minutes, check your junk mail folder.
- Open the email you received and click on the personalized link or copy/paste it into your address bar if it is not clickable.
- Enter your new password following the instructions.
If you have created your password via the identification website (see image below), then follow the instructions for Method B detailed below :
How do I change my password via Method B?
Go to: https://identification.coleacp.org/?action=sendtoken
- Enter your email address in the "Login" box.
- An email is sent to your inbox. If you have not received anything after 5 minutes, check the spam folder in your email.
- Open the email and click on the personalised link.
- Enter your new password according to the instructions on the number and type of characters.
- Re-enter your new password in the "Confirmation" box
- You can now log in to the platform by entering your email address in the "Username" box, and your new password.